Friday, October 4, 2013

Another Book Haul!

So over the past month, I've bought a lot of books.  I think I have a problem.

So, in the beginning of September, I ordered some books off of Amazon.  I love Amazon.  I got:

City of Bones- Cassandra Clare (hardcover)
City of Ashes- Cassandra Clare (hardcover)
City of Glass- Cassandra Clare (hardcover)
City of Fallen Angels- Cassandra Clare (hardcover)
City of Lost Souls- Cassandra Clare (hardcover)
Clockwork Angel- Cassandra Clare (hardcover)
Clockwork Prince- Cassandra Clare (hardcover)
Clockwork Princess- Cassandra Clare (hardcover)
The Host- Stephenie Meyer (hardcover)
The Darkest Minds- Alexandra Bracken (hardcover)
Never Fade- Alexandra Bracken (obviously, this was a pre-order) (hardcover)
Anna and the French Kiss- Stephanie Perkins (hardcover)
Lola and the Boy Next Door- Stephanie Perkins (hardcover)

Then I went to Barnes and Noble and bought:

The 5th Wave- Rick Yancey (hardcover)
Insurgent: Collector's Edition- Veronica Roth (hardcover)


And then I had my school book fair today, so I bought more books.  I purchased:

Shadow and Bone- Leigh Bardugo (paperback)
Hush, Hush- Becca Fitzpatrick (paperback)
Scarlet- Marisa Meyer (hardcover)
Origin- Jessica Khoury (paperback)
Starters by Lissa Price

And I have read all of these books, except for the ones that I got at the book fair, though I have read Hush, Hush.

Thanks for reading, and I am on a book-buying ban so I won't be buying any more books until after Christmas.
Love, Amber














No comments:

Post a Comment