These are the best books that I read in 2013. They aren't in any particular order.
1. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare - a brilliant finale to the Infernal Devices it made me laugh and cry and yeah. You know how I feel about Cassandra Clare.
2. Crash Into You by Katie McGarry - I loved this book so freaking much and it is my favorite Katie McGarry book purely because of Rachel's brothers who I absolutely adored.
3. Prodigy by Marie Lu - This came out way back in January and while the sequel, Champion, came out in November, I didn't love it quite as much.
4. The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead - Adrian Ivashkov. That's all I need to say.
5. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - Cath was really relatable and funny and I really enjoyed the premise of this.
6. House of Hades by Rick Riordan - I loved this book and I'm pretty sure it was my favorite Heroes of Olympus book. All of Rick Riordan's characters develop in such realistic ways.
7. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey - Even though this book started out kind of depressingly it really picked up and I loved it.
8. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi - Chapter 62 guys. I can't even.
9. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken - I read this way back in the beginning of February and LOVED IT. The sequel, Never Fade came out in October, but overall, I enjoyed the Darkest Minds more because it had more Liam.
10. Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout - Since this is the Lux series I feel like it doesn't even really need an explanation.
11. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Mass - This book had the perfect mix of romance and action and gore and Chaol. I love Chaol so freaking much. Why can't he be a real person?
12. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak - This book was so much more than what it appears to be and I am so glad that I picked this one up and can't wait to read more Markus Zusak.
13. The Program by Suzanne Young - This book is a pretty controversial one and a lot of people don't really like it but I loved it because I found the topic and the way that it was dealt with fascinating.
Thanks for reading and I'm sorry that this is up so late but I've been really busy and haven't had a whole lot of time to myself.
Thanks for reading!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin