Saturday, March 1, 2014

February Wrap-Up

As you will be able to see below, I've made some changes to the way I do my wrap-ups.  I'm now writing out my star rating instead of using asterisks to accommodate for half stars and the like.  I'm also marking a book if it was a reread which I don't believe I did in January.

All of the books I read in February:

Infinity - Sherrilyn Kenyon - 2 stars
Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi - 4 stars - reread
Unravel Me - Tahereh Mafi - 4.5 stars - reread
Ignite Me - Tahereh Mafi - 5 stars
Goddess - Josephine Angelini - 3 stars
Grave Mercy - Robin LaFevers - 3.75 stars
Dark Triumph - Robin LaFevers - 3.75 stars
Attachments - Rainbow Rowell - 3 stars
What Really Happened In Peru - Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennen - 3 stars
The Runaway Queen - Cassandra Clare and Maureen Johnson - 3 stars
Altered - Jennifer Rush - 3 stars
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe - Benjamin Alire Saenz - 3 stars
The Coldest Girl In Coldtown - Holly Black - 4.5 stars
Control - Lydia Kang - 4.25 stars
Cinder - Marissa Meyer - 4.5 stars - reread
Scarlet - Marissa Meyer - 4 stars - reread

I read 14 books this month and 2 novellas.
Thanks for reading!
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment