Thursday, April 9, 2015

That's What He Said Thursday


That's What He Said Thursday is a weekly meme that is hosted by Chapter Break. Just take a quote from one of your favorite male characters that they said to the lucky female love interest.

Today's quote is from:

"I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.” 

The Fault in our Stars
John Green

Hope you keep reading!
Grace 

2 comments:

  1. This is my favourite quote from tfios! It's so beautiful and never fails to make me emotional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It's so perfect! Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete