Monday, July 29, 2013

Best Books Ever

Hello everyone! I figured that today I'd give you some insight on what books I adore. And this list will probably change as I read more books and I might change my mind about some of these books. But right now they are my favorites. And these aren't in any specific order, from my favorite-favorites to my least favorite favorites.  Now, keep in mind I love love love love all of these books very very much.

The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
The Host by Stephenie Meyer
The Darkest Minds trilogy by Alexandra Bracken
Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth
Legend trilogy by Marie Lu
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins



So, that is my list. Wow, it's a lot shorter than I thought. Oh, well.
Love, Amber




No comments:

Post a Comment