Sunday, July 7, 2013

Book Haul-Amber

Hello everyone.  How are you today? I am WONDERFUL! Why? you ask.  Because I just got 15 books in the mail from Amazon. Yay!
The Books:
1. Divergent by Veronica Roth
2. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
3. Legend by Marie Lu
4. Prodigy by Marie Lu
5. The Selection by Kiera Cass
6. The Elite by Kiera Cass
7. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
8. I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter
9. Cross My Heart And Hope To Spy by Ally Carter
10. Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover by Ally Carter
11. Only The Good Spy Young by Ally Carter
12. Out Of Sight, Out Of Time by Ally Carter
13. Heist Society by Ally Carter
14. Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter
15. Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter(In case you can't tell, I really like Ally Carter)
So those are all of the books that I got. I will be adding them to my bookshelf tour which I will post sometime today.
Love, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment