Saturday, December 14, 2013

Blogmas Day 1 - Books I Want To Buy Before 2014

There are many many books that I love and would like to buy, but with Christmas fast approaching I don't want to buy any books before then but I will be getting amazon gift cards and I will be spending those before the first of January, you know, after Christmas sales and all that swag.  I went through my amazon wish list and found the books I'll be buying very very soon.

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and the Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - I just finished the Unbecoming and I can't wait to read the Evolution so I'll definitely be picking those up.

Ruby Red, Sapphire Blue, and Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier - I read Ruby Red and Sapphire Blue earlier this year and I haven't picked up Emerald Green yet because there are a million holds on it at my library, and I wanted to buy them anyway. And they also have gorgeous covers so that's always a plus.

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - I loved Fangirl so I want to pick it up.  Not really anything else to say about that.

Throne of Glass and Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Mass - I loved these books so I want to own it.  Unfortunately, I will have to get Throne of Glass in paperback because they changed the covers and the first is very ugly so you know.

Poison Study, Magic Study, and Fire Study - I love these books so much. They are one of my all time favorite series and I really want to own them.

Thanks for reading and I'll see you tomorrow!
Love,
Amber



No comments:

Post a Comment