Sunday, December 15, 2013

Blogmas Day 2 - 2014 Reading Challenge

We will be doing this post together so I, Amber, will be in this font and color.

So I Grace will be in this color. 

So this is what we call, 2014 Reading Challenge.

We will be challenging each other to read five books that we have each picked out without the other knowing what it is.  So let us begin.

The first book I challenge Grace to read is Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater.

I wanted to read that. My English teacher showed me a book preview about it and it looked really good. It is on my never ending book list I have from Amber.

My first book for Amber who I know will not like the idea but I want her to read it because it was good, is The Journey Back, which is the sequel the Red Kayak. 

So you are right for once in your life.  I don't want to read this and now I'm going to have to reread The Red Kayak because I remember absolutely nothing from it.  Thanks a lot Grace.

The next book is going to challenge is Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead 
because the movie comes out soon and I want her to see it but she has to read 
the book first. 

I saw the trailer and the movie looks good. I guess it looks good. It is also on my never ending list of books to read. Like I said it is never ending.

My second book for my friend is Life as we Knew it. By Susan Beth Pfeffer.   I have not read it yet and since she is a faster reader than me I want her to read it first. (By the way I am right a lot more than you think OK. I have a 98 in science class)


Awesome, that's something that I had wanted to read.  It's even in my school 
library but I never pick it up.



My third book for Grace will be The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan because it's 
amazing and the Kane Chronicles is one of her favorite series but she hasn't 
read any Percy Jackson.




Again it is on my never ending book list. My little brother is reading though so I will ask him what he thinks. I saw the movie and people say it was nothing like the book. So yea....



My third book for Amber I know she will like is City of Heavenly Fire. I know she 
will like this because we fan girl about it. So once it comes out i know she will 
read it. So I am being a nice person. 



You are being a nice person. Quite a difference from usual. And the Percy Jackson movies didn't even follow the same plot as the books.  


My next book will be The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey because it's amazing and if I 
don't make Grace read it now then she won't ever do it so, you know.



You guessed it! This is also on my never ending book list! I know this girl in my 
class who read it and it's like her favorite book because I've seen her read it like three times so I will try to read it I guess.




My fourth book for her to read is Three Times Lucky by Sheila turn age. My English teacher last year read it and it looked kinda good. Same thing with Life as we knew it. She reads faster then me. 



Okay. I don't know anything about this but it sounds like its middle grade and yeah.  I guess we'll see
.


My last but definitely not least, and that sounded incredibly cheesy so we're going to forget that I said that, but it is Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. Grace just told me that she doesn't really want to read this and I was like omg you have to it's amazing and she was like idk so it has earned a place on this list. You're welcome.  And yes, you will thank me later.


Omg... Really. Your making me read that... We'll no offense to Stephenie Meyer. I guess I will my step mom is obsessed with. She has a giant cardboard cut out of Edward in her spare room.... Yea....

My last book is Forever Until Never by look oh ME!! Once I finish it also please edit it. I hope to get it finished by 2014. It was my nanowrimo book that I never even got close to finishing. I only got like a little above 11000 words... LOL

Haha..ok Grace whatever you say.

And to wrap it up, if we both finish all of the books for our challenge then we will buy each other a book of our choice.  Thanks for reading!

Love,
Amber
and Grace
















No comments:

Post a Comment