Monday, December 16, 2013

Blogmas Day three

      On the third day of blogmas my true love gave to me, a Legend fanfiction. So this is a Day and June Fanfic. This is placed after Legend  so if you have not read it read it.



      Me and June sit in the back of the train car wrapped up in a blanket that we found. June's head is resting on my shoulder. I can feel her breathing. I woke up in the middle of the night thanks to my nightmares. I'm glad I didn't wake June up. A little bit of moonlight shines bright through the crack in the doors. I catches her dark hair and she looks gorgeous. My leg is bandaged up tight and her shoulder has scabbed over. I still am in shock that she gave up her high class life for a dirty street boy like me. I was just drifting off when she jolts awake with wide eyes and sweat streaming down her face. She looks around are realizes that she is in the train car.  Then she sees me. She falls into my arms and I hold her tightly. She starts to cry a little so I sing that Lincoln song. I have never been that good at singing but it does manage to calm her down. She barriers her face in my shirt. "It's OK were all right." I tell her. We sit here for a while. I start to get pain in my leg. She notices it and holds my head. Once that's gone, I let her sit on my good leg and whisper in her ear. "You know I love you. I always will." She smiles. "I know you do Day. I love you back." Then she falls asleep in my arms.


     What do you think? I think it turned out pretty good. I just love Jane and Day and the end of Champion crushed me. I need to do a book review on that. Happy twelve days of Blogmas.

Grace




                         

No comments:

Post a Comment