Friday, December 6, 2013

December TBR + Apologies + An Announcement- Mac

Hello everyone!  I am so sorry that it has been so long since we have posted anything, but both Grace and I were incredibly busy during November because of NaNoWriMo (I won.  Grace did not.)  But anyway, we did not have the time to post, so hopefully we'll be able to get back on track this month.  I also have an announcement.  I will be doing the 12 days of blogmas for the twelve days leading up to Christmas, starting on the 14th.  I also think that Snick is participating though I am not completely sure.

Anyway, on to the December TBR.  Now, if you are familiar with what I typically read in a month, then you will know that this is much less than I will probably read, especially with winter break coming up.  However these are some of the books that I most definitely plan to read.

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer- Michelle Hodkin
Looking For Alaska- John Green
Incarnate- Jodi Meadows
Pretty Little Liars- Sara Shepard
Poison Study- Maria V. Snyder
Magic Study- Maria V. Snyder
Fire Study- Maria V. Snyder
Fracture- Megan Miranda

I am really excited to read all of these books, so if you have read any of them, let me know what you think.  I don't know if I will be able to post again before blogmas starts because I need to study for midterms (blech!) but I shall see you on the 14th.

Love you guys,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment