Monday, July 28, 2014

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED: Book Blogger Memory Challenge

Hello everyone!  Today we're going to be doing something a little bit different!  I'm going to be attempting the Book Blogger Memory Challenge!  I wasn't formally tagged, but I saw Gloria from Gloria The Violinist do this, and she said that she tagged everyone so here I am, doing it!



I'll be putting the first answers to pop into my head, so sorry if it seems a little bit scatterbrained.  

1. Hunger by Michael Grant
        
2. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo

3. George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl

4. - - - - - - - - - - 

5. Stolen by Lucy Christopher

6. - - - - - - - - - - 

7. The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima

8. The One by Kiera Cass

9. - - - - - - - - - -

10. Divergent by Veronica Roth 

As, you may have been able to guess, the dashed lines represent a challenge that I could not meet, because while I thought that I had a pretty decent memory, apparently I don't, because I only got a 70%.  That's like a D.  Wait to go me.  But seriously, this challenge is way harder than it looks, so since I want to see how you guys do on it, I'm going to challenge everyone who reads this.  Be sure to let me know in the comments if you decided to do this challenge along with a link, I'd love to check it out!

Thanks for reading!  Don't forget to subscribe and comment!
Amber

2 comments:

  1. I love this challenge! I didn't even think about Siege and Storm for the dragon one, but now that you mention it, I can't believe I missed it! And don't feel too bad, because I sucked at this pretty hard too! I thought it was so interesting I had to make my own :) Here's my mine if you want to check it out: Book Blogger Memory Challenge

    Amber @ My Bookshelf Is Hungry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I only thought of it because I had seen a youtuber talking about how she should have known dragons were going to be in it because there's a dragon on the cover!

      Delete