Sunday, July 13, 2014

BookTubeAThon TBR

Now, you may have seen a million videos about this, but I'm posting this anyway, because I don't know if you guys knew this or not, but you don't have to be a booktuber to participate.  I'll do daily updates and I'm going to try to do all the reading challenges.

1) Read a book with pictures












Frostbite: The Graphic Novel by Richelle Mead and Illustrated by Emma Viecelli

As you can see, it's a graphic novel so it has pictures in it!  Woot woot!

2)Start and finish a series












Gallagher Girl series by Ally Carter

This books are all under 300 pages with fairly large font and margins.  I should be able to fly through them, and I'm excited to do it.

3) A book with red on the cover












Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I'm in the middle of this but ya know, whatever...

4) A book someone else picks out for you












Lord of the Flies by William Golding

My English teacher picked this out for me cause guys, summer reading.

5) A book from the genre you've read the least this year












Landline by Rainbow Rowell

I've already started this but I've read pretty much no adult books this year, so I'm counting it anyway.

6) A book to movie adaptation











The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johnsen


This book isn't technically a movie yet but Emma Watson's signed on for it so ya know.  But also, Lord of the Flies also has an adaptation so...

I don't know if I'll get to all of these but I'll post daily updates so see ya later.

Thanks for reading! Comment and subscibe!
Amber

2 comments: